The destiny of the regions of Gento and Hevah are in your hands...
Broken Timeline - the fourth Ruby Destiny game!
Hello everyone.Hack Information
My name is destinedjagold, or DJG for short, and my team and I are proud to present to you the fourth installment of the Ruby Destiny series...
...Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Broken Timeline.
Hack Name: Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Broken TimelinePoll
ROM Base: Pokémon Ruby U.S. Version
(Note: Use the Ruby ROM without the MUGS intro)
It was that time of the year again, where the regional professor was going to give out starter Pokémon and Pokédex to random trainer-hopefuls. You're one of the hopefuls, of course, and you couldn't wait to get your hands on a Pokédex so you can finally start having a journey and collecting badges.Features
There is but one problem: the professor's in another town, and you don't have a Pokémon to defend yourself from wild Pokémon. Luckily, your brother/sister, who isn't interested in becoming a trainer, lends you his/her Pokémon.
- New TilesScreenshots
- Fairy type.
- Pokémon's movesets are now updated.
- A few Pokémon from the 4th, 5th and 6th generations.
- A few fakemons.
- Custom-weather system.
- New Attacks, without replacing old ones.
- Physical/Special Split (but I haven't tested if they're working properly...)
- ...and some other things I either don't want to share yet, or just forgot...
- Title ScreenThe Team
- September, 2013 Preview
- August, 2013 Preview
- February, 2014 Mini Update
- destinedjagold - Scripter, Lazy Mapper, and etc...Credits
- L96 - Mapper - retired
- M.L - Mapper
- Winter Wonderland - Mapper
- Maxedoutfreaky - Mapper - retired
- chrunch - Mapper - retired
- Karinmo - Mapper - retired
- Zeratul - Mapper
- Flashpoint - Mapper
- Laz0r (ep!c) - TilesetTechnical
- Dante - Tileset
- Xiros - Tileset
- seiyouh - Tileset
- Chaos Rush - The DS-style 64x64 Pokémon Sprite Resource
- Noscium - Sixth Gen. Front Sprites
- MrDollSteak - Gen VI: DS-Style 64x64 Pokemon Sprite Resource
- smogon's XY Sprite Project - Sixth Gen. Backsprites
- Coolboyman - Adding New TypesTool Makers
- Dragoon - Adding New Types
- Jambo51 - Adding New Attacks
...to many to mention. I'll add them later~
Q: Will you still be updating Life of Guardians?
A: Nope. I already closed the doors of making updates on that hack, so I can concentrate on this one. You guys are free to make modifications of that hack if yo want though.
Q: Will our saved files from LoG be compatible with this hack?
Q: How's SkyLine?
A: SkyLine's dead. =/